Do you have your own plot of land and are looking to build? We can help! Winslow Homes builds custom homes across the Triangle region of North Carolina with outstanding service and Energy Star standards. If you’re considering building a home from the ground up, our company is the local expert.
Already have your own plan? We can price the building costs.
- If you have a plan you like, Winslow Homes will break it down to see if it fits your budget. You can customize your existing plan with one of our design experts, or we’re happy to let you start fresh with one of our beautiful plans. Whatever works best for you and your family is good with us! Part of pricing these plans will be looking at the lot you plan to build on. In many cases, there will be site clearing and grading costs to include in the total price we quote.
Need help finding a suitable building lot?
- Many of our customers come to us with a vision of building a custom home on their own lot before they actually own a viable piece of property. That’s fine! Winslow Homes has relationships with many local landowners that provide us with an excellent source of suitable lots. If none of these feels right, we can also refer you to one of the many licensed real estate professionals that we partner with to find great lots.
What sets us apart?
- We never start two projects at the same time. When we sign a contract, you are given a dig date that is scheduled on the calendar. That whole week is dedicated to your project to make sure everything is getting started properly. This allows us to use small local tradesman that can spend more quality time on your home. It also allows us to spend more time with our customers during the build process.
- Our in-house warranty personnel that are dedicated to fulfilling any warranty tasks that needs to be completed.
- Energy efficiency is part of our culture; you will enjoy lower electric bills!
- Our customers “personalize” their homes and we encourage it! Names, initials and hands in concrete, scriptures on studs, bibles in walls, etc.
- We have an in-house architect so don’t worry about looking for a house online. We can draw your dream home for you!
Benefits of building on your own land:
- The perfect location: Instead of trying to match a house you love with a location you love, you can focus on finding the perfect location knowing you can build a custom home to your liking later.
- Avoiding hidden costs: A custom job can actually save money by having a finished state you’re happy with. Buying an existing home or “fixer-upper” with dozens of expensive projects and problems isn’t really a “money-saver.”
- The little things: You’ve always wanted a certain kind of shiplap or farmhouse sink or outdoor kitchen. Well, with a custom home design, you can make all those wishes realities.
- It’s under your control: You want to avoid all the little unforeseen issues of taking on an existing home or one built by a stranger. Building a custom design on your own land puts every variable under your control, as you oversee every stage of the process from foundation to roof.
Want to get started?
Simply click the contact us tab at the bottom right of the screen to get the conversation started.
Winslow Homes serves Raleigh, Durham, Wendell, Youngsville, Knightdale, Wake Forest and other towns in the Triangle area. For more information or to schedule a consultation, please give us a call today at (919) 556-4700. You can also fill out the form below to request a free site evaluation.
Complimentary Site Evaluation
Request an Appointment